Low-Cost Thermal Imaging scans and reports can save you downtime and equipment failures. We can scan your power and major control panels for your essential equipment and create a custom report. This is not just for the “Big Corporations” this is a valuable tool for all that want to keep their electrical systems operating, and who doesn’t want that?
Not only can we find issues before it causes failures but once identified, we can fix them as well! With our experienced Electricians, you’re not only getting an affordable scan but the knowledge and solution to your problem all in one.
What can we find?
- Loose connections on breakers
- Loose Connections on wiring
- Overloaded Circuits
- Failing Spring tension on fuse holders and breaker bus connections
- Poor terminations on busing
- Improper cable preparation on wire terminations
- And many more items. There is a multitude of items that scanning can be beneficial for i.e. motors, gear boxes, bearings, etc
Never had your power panels checked? Give us a day to show you what you’re missing!
Do you have 3 phase motors? If so you will want to read this!
- Mar 04, 2017
Why Does My Breaker Panel Make A Buzzing Sound?
- Apr 20, 2016
Why would I upgrade my electrical panel?
- Jan 05, 2015
The Difference Between Residential and Commercial Electrical Wiring
- Dec 01, 2014
Know When to Call a Professional Electrician
- Nov 01, 2014